Steak Marinade Recipe

harry twitter
Follow me on Twitter

Anthony Bourdain has been torturing me for a few days now throug his show No Reservations that I've been marathoning. Because of this, last night at around almost midnight already I decided to look around for food that I can cook. Luckily, I found a bunch of raw t-bone steaks in the freezer.

steak marinade
Random Marinade Recipe

I just got whatever I could that I figured could make the taste of the steak better for the marinade. I really would have preferred A1 steak sauce but sadly we currently don't have any. So going through our stock in the pantry, all I found was BBQ sauce, worcestershire sauce, and Tabasco. It's a pretty good mix. The internet said that when you have no time to marinate, it's best to make rubs or something like that but then I didn't really have the ingredients required for that so just ended up mixing whatever I could find.

cooking medium rare steak
Cooking the Steak on Butter

This part is kind of tricky. I ended up making my steak a bit medium well when I was going for medium rare. I guess I underestimated the electric stove (it's usually weak plus the steak was still very cold). So just after a few minutes of bathing in the random marinade I made, the steak was cooking in butter and later on ended up in my stomach. I didn't even get to take a photo of the finished product because of hunger.

Well there's some more left on the freezer and I'm planning to cook some again tonight.


If you liked this post then you might also like:
1. Lamb Chops Recipe
2. HubPages 30-day Challenge
3. Beef Tapa Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment