How to Make Burger Patties Recipe

Hungry for some burgers? Try out Harry's Worcestershire sauce and Sesame Oil Burger Patty Recipe.

burger patty recipe
Last night, I found ground beef in the freezer and figured I should make my own burger patties. I was supposed to make a video but then I'm having some technical difficulties with some stuff right now so I just ended up taking pictures with my camcorder.

I've always loved the combination of sesame oil and beef. Sesame oil can really enhance the flavor of the meat and enhance the taste. And of course, another thing I loved mixing with beef would be Worcestershire sauce. So with that premise, I combined both with the ground beef, seasoned with Maggy Magic Sarap, and added some cracked pepper, garlic powder, and Tabasco hot sauce for a bit of bite.

The combination was some sort of east meets west kind of dish being that Worcestershire sauce originated in England while the sesame oil added a very oriental and Asian flavor to the burger patty. I always try to be very conceptual with my experimental dishes. The clash of opposing forces create a balance. The thesis and the anti-thesis will combine to form the synthesis. This is the culinary dialectic. Haha.

So here's the finished product. It's not that presentable, I know, but don't let your eyes fool you. The flavors of these patties are explosive. I really enjoyed it and consider it to be a success. I ate it with rice because we didn't really have burger bread and other stuff. Until next time! Don't forget to always have the courage to experiment and go against the conventional means! Bon Appétit!

No comments:

Post a Comment